To empower the children of Zululand who have intellectual disability to function as active, participating members of local communities.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To uplift the quality of life of the children of Zululand who have intellectual disability by means of:
- Maintaining an appropriately equipped and professionally staffed learning environment.
- Meeting their physical, emotional and therapeutic needs.
- Endowing them with a sense of self-worth and the ability to develop self-sufficiency to their maximum potential.
- Teaching them the love of God, as well as academic, technical, recreational and artistic skills.
- Providing vocational training and workplace experience.
- Offering sheltered employment.
- Educating leaders of local commerce and industry in the plight of the disabled and their right to a place in the job market.